Monday, September 15, 2014

Color Dare #110

I like the color combo for this weeks challenge at Color My Heart Dare

 
The plan is for the page to house some beach pictures, or just a summer activity.  The background is Sunset from the Adventure Fundamentals paper pack (Z2032).  The Some Like it Hot sentiment is from the Surf's up Kit (retired).  The mosaic lizards are from another Australian themed stamp set and stamped in Barn Red, Sunset and Honey
 
Some ideas for using this stamp in everyday situations:
Outback adventures for a page where the kids are playing in the back yard
The sea turtle for any beach and water layout.
Those who lose dreaming would work on a graduation card or layout - Go realize your dreams.
Kangaroo - zoo layout, Hoppy Birthday,  puddle jumping, trampoline
Lizard - Leapin' Lizards, it's _____ - your birthday; Aunt Laura; the last day of school, etc.




8 comments:

  1. Fun layout! I love how you stamped the lizards on this page and the triangle studs are a great touch. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout! I love how you created a pattern with the lizards and designed your own paper. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout! It's going to look even better with your beach photos! I love the background balanced with the solid color photo mats. The images at the bottom are a perfect detail to finish it off! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout!! I love the clean lines. Thanks for your ideas on how to use this stamp...sometimes we don't think outside of the box and I am certainly guilty of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout! Your lizard border is fantastic and it's fun to see a beach theme with traditional fall colors. Thanks for joining us at color My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, Dawn. Those lizards look beautiful in this color combination! Thanks for joining the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that lizard! This is a really cool layout! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart this week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your clean layout. There is just enough in the way of embellishments and patterns to make it fun yet not detract from whatever photos you end up using. Your border is so whimsical! I want that stamp set. It does show up on American OBA's, so I am going to order it next month. Thank you for taking the Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete